Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Thanks Travis, I have been tagged. I must admit I have been dreading posting this but I thought I would be a good sport and do it anyhow. I am going to give fair warning I have been in a bad mood for several weeks now so hopefully so blog therapy will help and this gives me an excuse why I should actually post it.

Here goes nothing. 5 things I hate to admit.

1.) I hate to be wrong, ask my husband. Even if we both know I am wrong he is the first to back down and give me the "OK honey what ever you think" phrase.

2.) I hate getting a question I don't know the answer to. Let me explain a little, there is a boy in Alayna's daycare class that just lost his brother to SIDS. They must be talking about it some and Alayna is now afraid to go to sleep every night. She always asks questions that I don't know what to say to her I feel like I can't comfort her so for the past three weeks she has been sleeping in our room. She will be sleeping but crying I wake her try to reassure her she is fine then she wants to rocked back to sleep.

3.) I hate work (right now at least.) We are short staffed at work so I have been working overtime and bringing work home, so even though I am at home I am in front of the computer.

4.) I hate uncertainty. I wish there was a straight forward answer to everything only black and white, no gray areas. Alyson has had some issues with her heart. She had a balloon cath procedure done in April and will be having another one done in November. Why should we do another one of these when we will be doing open heart in April. The Dr tell me to get her bigger and stronger it is easier to do technical parts when they have more room to work. If that is the case why not wait a few more years, she seems healthy, they ask for all the symptoms and I can honestly say no to ALL of them. I guess I am thankful that she does not have any but I feel like they are doing all these things to her now "just because" I know all the labs and test tell them why. But I just don't see it.

And my last one which is a much lighter and one that I always have issues with. I hate when drivers have road rage. I really don't see the point to it.

Well again thanks Travis and sorry you had to read me venting, however, if anyone has advice to any of these let me know especially # 2 I am at a loss. I am going to tag Shannon and Abby.





3 comments:

Prachar family said...

Great pictures! Man, those girl are CUTE! Wow, #2, tough one. Will think on that one. Don't know if you have reassured her she is too old for SIDS...typically infants <1yr of age. Thanks for sharing from your heart! Love you and praying for Alyson,
Travis

sweetander said...

I was so sad to hear about the family that lost their little baby from AGC. I didn't realize it was affecting Alayna so much. We are going to be in our new place right next to AGC in a few weeks, and I know Abby would love to have Alayna over. Would she ever want to come over after preschool for lunch and for the afternoon instead of going to daycare? I know Abby would LOVE it! We'll pray that God would calm Alayna's fears, even when you don't know what to say.
Kim <><

Katy Brown said...

OK, how fun that I found this. I feel like a stalker having worked through a series of MOPS mom's blogs that I have spent far far too much time to admit going through.

Your girls are GORGEOUS! It was so fun to "catch up!"

ox kt