Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Fall?

Wow is it really fall? I sure can't believe that I love the autumn weather and I thought it was here however I was mistaken, yesterday we went to Davenport to spend some more time with my parents and I realized mid day that I dressed everyone way to warm. Both girls were sweating up and storm. Alayna and I got to help grandpa out in the field for a little bit however she was sad that she did not get to ride in the combine so we will have to make another trip before harvest is done. We are going to be heading out to Chuck's grandparents farm later today so I hope to get some pictures in the pumpkin patch. I will post if we get some good ones. Hope this finds everyone well rested after a gorgeous weekend.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Hey girl...I remember those days...one day need coats and mittens, next day shorts and tank tops. Iowa hasn't changed a bit!! How is Alyson?? Need more news!
Travis

sweetander said...

Hey - Abby will be thrilled that I found Alayna's blog! Saw your blog address on Travis' blog. Abby is about as addicted to looking at the blogs as I am!