Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Personality

We had pictures taken tonight it is amazing you can really see the attitude in the pictures. Alayna wanted to "pose" the whole time so not one candid shot of her.

Then Alyson I can only imagine what was going through her head "who are these people trying to get me to smile and why would I do that?"

And to get two to look at the camera at the same time and some resemblance of a smile was not going to happen tonight.


On another note 11/4/08 is finally here after way to many commercials and countless calls from candidates telling us to vote and why I should vote for him ( I take that back it was really just bashing the other candidate,) it will finally be over I can't wait to see this come to an end hopefully the way I voted:) I will be up late watching any station to see the outcome.
As I end this post I have a prayer request, Alyson goes in tomorrow morning for a Cath procedure, please keep her in your prayers throughout the day and I will keep you posted with the progress.
Lots of Love
Shelley

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Dear God, thank you for being on your throne and choosing the President of our country. We pray that your will be done and that you allow us to be used in any way needed to bring people to you! Please protect Alyson from harm today and be with her doctors to guide them in their procedure and decision making. Comfort Shelley and Chuck and Alayna today, giving them perfect peace that Alyson is in your very capable hands. We know you promise to NEVER leave or forsake us and you want us to be strong and courageous for YOU! Give Shelley and Chuck your strength to be STRONG for you, so that your light shines through to them and others will wonder what is special about them! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
I love you and await any news you have anxiouly!
Travis