Friday, July 11, 2008

We have a Picture!!!


Alayna loves to hold her sister, Alyson is not always sure if she likes it or not. This is an older picture it was taken on dads birthday, we were hoping to get it emailed out to him. As most of you that are reading this is aware that I don't send out to many e-mails, working on the computer all day at work I come home and really don't like to get back on unless I have to. I hope this will be a better way to communicate as I can send the pictures to everyone at once and keep you all posted.

2 comments:

glen keppy said...

Test

Prachar family said...

I love the picture!! I love being able to see them grow! Keep up the good work! I am SO glad to have your blog and will check often. I feel better connected already!! We are praying for your home situation, where is your new house????
Loved talking to you today!
Travis